Summer Reading Skills Programs
Eight Different Programs for Preschoolers through Adults
The programs integrate skills development with independent reading in great books, helping students to become skilled, avid readers and develop a love of reading.
For each of the eight programs we have provided course objectives, instructional methods, lesson plans, evaluations, and books and materials.
Select an age group below:
- 4-Year-Olds and Entering Kindergartners
- Entering 1st Graders
- Entering 2nd Graders
- Entering 3rd Graders
- Entering 4th and 5th Graders
- Entering 6th, 7th, and 8th Graders
- Entering 9th, 10th, and 11th Graders
- Entering 12th Graders, College Students, and Adults